Recent Cleaning Posts
Professional Carpet Cleaning
Call SERPVRO of Tupelo today for all of your carpet cleaning needs! 662-690-6502.
There are many people that try to clean their very expensive carpets and rugs all by themselves. What happens is that instead of cleaning these carpets, people often destroy their carpets when they try to do it themselves. This is why there are professional cleaners for this purpose. These cleaners will clean your carpets for you in the best way possible.
Here are some reasons why the professional cleaners are the best.
There is no doubt that you will get your carpets cleaned a lot quicker if you ire the professionals to do it. These professional cleaners know that your time is precious. So, they make sure that they get your carpets stain free as quickly as possible. This is why you will not have to wait a long time to get them to clean your carpets and rugs.
Another reason why these professional carpet cleaners are the best choice for your carpets is that they charge reasonable rates. You can get the professional cleaners service to clean your carpets at a very affordable price. This is why more people are going towards the option of professional cleaners. You will get your carpets look as good as new and that too at a reasonable price. What more can a person ask for!
One of the greatest fear that people have regarding their carpets is that the cleaning crew will destroy the quality of the carpet. With the professional cleaners you will have no such problem. All you will need to do, is to call them. They use the most modern and harmless products to get your carpets super clean and stain free.
The Right Stain Removal Techniques
We've all had those tough stains in our carpet! Call SERVPRO of Tupelo today if you need help getting those stains out. 662-690-6502
Stains can make carpet appear more soiled than it really is, so no carpet cleaning method is complete unless all removable stains have disappeared.
A basic knowledge of different stains and chemicals for spot cleaning and removal is vital, since improper or indiscriminate use of spotting chemicals can worsen a problem.
Helpful Tips on Spotting
- Always blot or scrape up as much material as possible before it soaks into the carpet.
- For blotting liquids, use white paper towels or tissues. You might use a cloth, but is is less desirable. If used too long, the matter soaked into the cloth will re-deposit into the fibers and spread the stain.
- For scraping solid matter, use a table knife. Never use a sharp instrument.
- Never use soap. This frequently leaves a sticky residue that causes rapid re-soiling.
- Do not allow solvent-based products to penetrate to the backing. They might damage and soften the latex compound used to strengthen the carpet backing.
If you ever have any questions about removing stains, please don't hesitate to call SERVPRO of Tupelo at 662-690-6502.
We also offer a variety of other cleaning services:
- Air Ducts & HVAC Cleaning
- Bio hazard, Crime Scene and Vandalism
- Carpet, Upholstery, Drapes & Blinds
- Ceilings, Walls, & Hard Floors
- Odor Identification
Vandalism Damage and Halloween Pranks
Call SERVPRO of Tupelo today if you are the victim of vandalism this Halloween! 662-690-6205
Halloween is just around the corner is and it is prime time for vandalism and pranks. If you are the victim of vandalism here are some tips you can follow:
- Hose or wash egg damage from building exterior as soon as possible.
- Vacuum glass particles from carpets and upholstery.
- Save containers which reveal the ingredients of spilled inks, cosmetics and paints.
- Attempt to remove ink, paint or cosmetic stains.
- Operate damaged lamps or appliances.
- Discard furniture wood chips, broken pieces from porcelain, furniture or art objects.
Call SERVPRO of Tupelo today if you need help cleaning any of your valuable items at 662-690-6502.
We offer many services other than cleaning vandalized properties and items. We also offer the following services:
- Fire, Smoke, and Soot
- Water Removal and Dehumidification
- Mold Mitigation and Remediation
- Catastrophic Storm Response
- Move Outs and Contents Restoration
- Electronics and Equipment
- Document Drying
- Contents Claim Inventory Service
- Air Ducts and HVAC
- Biohazard, Crime Scene and Vandalism
- Carpet, Upholstery, Drapes and Blinds
- Ceiling, Walls, and Hard Floors
Call us at SERVPRO of Tupelo today if you are a victim of vandalism damage.
Vandalism and graffiti can be very upsetting. It can range from relatively minor pranks to malicious destruction of property. Often simple acts of vandalism, like breaking a window, can cause significant water and mold damage if not addressed in a timely manner.
Need Vandalism and Graffiti Cleanup Services?
Call SERVPRO of Tupelo Today at (662) 690-6502!
SERVPRO of Tupelo will act quickly to remove vandalism and graffiti from home and commercial spaces. In addition to removing spray-painted graffiti from exterior walls, they can also clean driveways, walkways, asphalt, metals, wood, glass, plastic, and masonry
SERVPRO of Tupelo professionals are trained to safely and effectively clean biohazardous substances and prepare waste for proper disposal according to OSHA, EPA, and state and local health regulations.
If you are a victim of vandalism, here are a few tips for you:
1. Hose or wash egg or other residue damage from building exterior as soon as possible.
2. Carefully vacuum glass particles from carpets and upholstery.
3. Save containers revealing the ingredients of products used in vandalism damage.
4. Record all damage and photograph when possible.
1. Attempt to remove ink, paint, or cosmetic stains.
2. Operate damaged lamps or appliances.
3. Discard broken or damaged pieces from porcelain furniture or other contents that may be used for repair.
The SERVPRO Home Spotting Kit
We love Home Spotting Kits at SERVPRO of Tupelo!
No matter how careful you are, accidents are going to happen to your floor coverings. When these minor accidents do occur, quick action is most important. The Home Spotting Kit is a complete package for emergencies, as well as a handy product to use between professional cleanings. The Spotting Kit contains four seperate cleaners, one concentrated refill and the absorbent matrix powder. These are many of the same products that SERVPRO of Tupleo use. The use of these products or a combination of several products will remove over a hundred differnt kinds of spots. The most important single factor in successful spot removal is to work on the spot while it is still fresh. Often our cleaning professionals have difficulty only because the spot has dried into the carpet ans has set or dyed the carpet fibers. This kit should be kept in your utility closet just as you keep aspirin in the medicine cabinet for emergencies.
To order your Home Spotting Kit, call us today at SERVPRO of Tupelo at (662) 690-6502!
Odor Removal & Deodorization
Call us at SERVPRO of Tupelo today for your odor removal needs!
As experts in deodorization, SERVPRO of Tupelo is trained to identify and eliminate offensive odors. These odors can come from a number of sources both inside and outside a structure.
SERVPRO teaches IICRC technical classes in the proper removal of odors. Masking and other short cuts don't work when your odor problem is serious or persistent.
We have the training and equipment to identify and eliminate these offensive odors. By identifying the cause of the odor and determining the conditions in which it contact any surfaces, the odor can often be removed over time without a trace. Our technicians have access to several odor removal products capable of penetrating surfaces to neutralize an unpleasant odor throroughly.
The science of identifying and eliminating odors can be a tricky thing, so give us a call, and leave the restoration to us.
How Frequently Do You Have Your Carpets Cleaned?
Call SERVPRO of Tupelo to get your carpet cleaned today!
Have you ever wondered how often you should actually get your carpet cleaned?? According to IICRC, they recommend homeowners have their carpet cleaned 1-2 times a year!! Not only does clean carpet look good, it promotes indoor air quality, reduces health risks, and extend's the life of the carpet.
Carpet cleanings should be maintained on a schedule, just like changing your air conditioner vents! If you have indoor pets, have large families, or someone smokes inside your home, increasing the frequency would be very benefitial for you!
We also offer a range of specialized cleaning methods:
- Bonnet Cleaning: A less aggressive method for short piled carpets.
- Hot Water Extraction: A deeper cleaning method for all carpet types.
- Deluxe Precondition and Rinse: Helps restore deeply soiled areas.
- Showcase Premier Cleaning: The most thorough cleaning method in the industry.
- Dry Cleaning: When color-fastness is an issue
Call SERVPRO of Tupelo today at (662) 690-6502 to schedule your carpet cleaning today!
Have you gotten your Ducts Cleaned lately??
What a difference a day makes from SERVPRO of Tupelo! Duct cleaning before and after picture!
Ventilation systems are often the biggest culprit in poor indoor air quality. Make it a priority to inspect the ductwork of your home or business.
If your HVAC has been operating for some time without attention, it could be circulating one or more of the following:
- Dirt and debris
- Other contaminants
SERVPRO of Tupelo Professionals routinely inspect the heating, ventilation and air conditioning unit (HVAC). Keeping them clean can extend the life of the equipment. This can in turn save you money and give you cleaner air to breathe.
However, duct cleaning is not always necessary. We will make recommendations about the best way to address any indoor air quality concerns. This can save you money and provide peace of mind on the health of your system.
The benefits of servicing your HVAC unit include:
- Helps to restore peak energy efficiency.
- May help to eliminate offensive odors.
- Helps reduce the potential for mold growth.
For more information on HVAC and air duct cleaning, call us today, (662) 690-6502
Several customers in Tupelo have called to schedule an appointment to have their rugs cleaned. Some have brought them in and others need them to cleaned in the home. Either way, SERVPRO of Tupelo can handle it.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
SERVPRO of Amory, Aberdeen, & West Point cleaned several offices in a commercial building at Aberdeen, MS today. The customer was so satisfied with the work performed that they scheduled more carpet cleanings to be done by the end of the week.
Residential Duct Cleaning
A customer from Bruce, MS called the office today to schedule a residential duct cleaning on 2 units in her home for this week. Remember to call SERVPRO of Tupelo today to schedule your appointment.
Post construction clean up
The professional technicians at SERVPRO of Tupelo have been busy doing a post construction clean up in Fulton, MS.
Commercial Duct Cleaning
One of our trained & professional technicians completed a commercial duct cleaning job today in Aberdeen, MS. The customer was so pleased with the work that he called to tell us how impressed he was & to schedule 4 more duct cleanings to be performed next week! Call SERVPRO of Tupelo to schedule your appointment.
The rest of the week is fully scheduled with carpet cleanings. Call SERVPRO of Tupelo today to get your date scheduled!