Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Our Warehouse is Large Enough To Store All of Your Belongings

We understand that we are taking care of some of your most valuable items. We take pride in knowing that you have entrusted us with them. Our warehouse is large enough to store you items while we clean them and restore them back to the way they were.

Fire Damage in Tupelo, MS

This is an example of a heavy fire damage that we recently completed in Tupelo.  The home was delivered back to the customer in stellar condition using following cleanup, deodorization, and reconstruction.  

Chimney Fire in Fulton, MS

The homeowner experienced a chimney fire in Fulton, MS.  Thru SERVPRO’s response we were able to help the customer successfully navigate the many different phases of recovery following a fire covering contents and structure. 

Duct and HVAC Cleaning

SERVPRO provides Duct/HVAC Cleanings anywhere from new construction dust, general cleaning, and mold contaminated units. We clean the vent covers before reinstalling them to ensure everything looks good as new when you walk through the home.

This is a Dining Room...Can You Tell?

After a home experiences a fire damage it can leave the home un-identifiable. This fire was caused by cooking in the garage and the fire fighters had some challenges controlling the fire. 

Electrical Fires: Important Information

In case of an electrical fire, make sure you do not use water to put out the fire. If the fire is small and you see something starting to smoke and catch on fire, turn off the circuit at the breaker, if its plugged into a wall then unplug and use a fire extinguisher to put out any flames. If no appropriate fire extinguisher is available, you can also use baking soda to extinguish an electrical fire. Typically, an overloaded circuit will flip a breaker. If you know a circuit is being overloaded but the breaker didn't trip, if you can safely do so, you should turn off the breaker yourself or flip the main breaker to the whole house. If you have had a fire, find an electrician to evaluate what you'll need to do to prevent another fire from occurring.

Fire Escape Plan

The 1st step to being prepared is to have a plan! There's no where that plan matters most than at home with the ones you love. Do you have a family emergency plan?

Dryer Vents and Fire Prevention

According to FEMA, failure to clean home dryers casues 34% of home dryer fires. Home dryer fires cause $35 Million in property loss and even can cause injury or death. To reduce the risk of these fires happening in your own home or business, SERVPRO can help clean dryer vents and ducts that may have lint buildup.

Other tips for keeping your dryer vents clean from the National Fire Protection Agency include cleaning the lint filter befroe and after each each load, and making sure the outdoor vent flap will openand is not restricted by snow, a birds nest or other potential obsticles.

If your home or business is ever affected by fire or smoke damage due to a dryer fire, call us in for a free estimate. Our trained professionals will work with you and your insurance to asses the damage and come up with a plan to get you back up and running as soon as possible.

Bedroom Fire Safety

Bedrooms are where fires often start. More than 600 lives were lost due to fire that started in the bedroom. Common causes of these fires are electrical devices that were left unattended. These are just some basic reminders to keep you safe.

  • Children are at a higher risk for deaths caused by bedroom fires. They are prone to playing with matches. In their bedroom, minimize materials that are easily combustible. Inform your child of the dangers of playing with fire.
  • Do not plug cords near beds. Do not trap cords near the wall or place them under carpets. Also, do not leave laptops on your bed.
  • Never smoke in bed – No matter how conscious you are.

Bedroom fire safety is not difficult. Giving attention to small details can make a big impact, and will give you safety and peace of mind. Emergency preparedness and knowledge of fire safety are a must in order to protect your family.

Fire Damage...Time Does Matter

Fires can cause extreme damage.  It is important to begin mitigation on a fire job as soon as possible. The longer soot sits on items, especially appliances, the harder it will be to efficiently clean.  The walls of a home are resilient and the SERVPRO of Tupelo team is knowledgeable on the most efficient way to successfully clean a home after a fire occurs

Bedroom Fire Safety

Bedrooms are where fires often start. More than 600 lives were lost due to fire that started in the bedroom. Common causes of these fires are electrical devices that were left unattended. These are just some basic reminders to keep you safe.

  • Children are at a higher risk for deaths caused by bedroom fires. They are prone to playing with matches. In their bedroom, minimize materials that are easily combustible. Inform your child of the dangers of playing with fire.
  • Do not plug cords near beds. Do not trap cords near the wall or place them under carpets. Also, do not leave laptops on your bed.
  • Never smoke in bed – No matter how conscious you are.

Bedroom fire safety is not difficult. Giving attention to small details can make a big impact, and will give you safety and peace of mind. Emergency preparedness and knowledge of fire safety are a must in order to protect your family.

What To Do in the Event of an Electrical Fire?

In case of an electrical fire, make sure you do not use water to put out the fire. If the fire is small and you see something starting to smoke and catch on fire, turn off the circuit at the breaker, if its plugged into a wall then unplug and use a fire extinguisher to put out any flames. If no appropriate fire extinguisher is available, you can also use baking soda to extinguish an electrical fire. Typically, an overloaded circuit will flip a breaker. If you know a circuit is being overloaded but the breaker didn't trip, if you can safely do so, you should turn off the breaker yourself or flip the main breaker to the whole house. If you have had a fire, find an electrician to evaluate what you'll need to do to prevent another fire from occurring.

Fire Escape Plan

The 1st step to being prepared is to have a plan! There's no where that plan matters most than at home with the ones you love. Do you have a family emergency plan?

Restaurant Fire

This is a fire that happened at a local restaurant in Verona, MS due to an A/C unit malfunction during the night. According to FEMA, as would be expected, cooking was by far the leading cause of restaurant fires, accounting for 64 percent of restaurant fires. Heating and electrical malfunction each accounted for an additional 7 percent. All other causes, including unintentional, careless actions (4 percent), appliances (4 percent), other heat (3 percent) and several other categories at less than 3 percent each accounted for the remaining 23 percent of restaurant fires. SERVPRO of Tupelo was able to respond the very next morning and has been on the job ever since. 

Attic Fire in Tupelo, MS

This was the aftermath of a hot water heater fire in Tupelo, MS. There was significant smoke and soot damage throughout the home. We had to tear out some of the structure due to the damage. We were able to clean the soot from the walls and ceiling throughout the rest of the house.

Before and After Photo of Contents Cleaning

SERVPRO of Tupelo uses the latest equipment, products and processes to properly remove smoke, soot and fire damage on the contents from a residential fire. We make disasters "Like it never even happened."